Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Quyen! Omg your puking in my car!"

So this weekend was quite interesting
My parents went to Louisiana to get my car
And i only worked Saturday morning

Whenever im out of town or my parents are out of town i ALWAYS have to do something stupid
Really stupid
So i was dumb and decided to drink steel reserve 211
What a dumb dumb decision
I felt buzzed and everything was fine
And then Chrissy and i stopped by Jack In The Box to get some food
And thats when it all went downhill
I remember her ordering a jumbo jack
And i was too tired to even look at the menu
So i got the same thing
Then i gave her the money
And after that it was all a blur

We were on 75 heading back to our hood HAHAH joke..
And then i stuck my head close to the window
And that when it all came out
I couldnt stop vomiting
It was so bad, my whole body felt so crazy, and i knew what was happening but my mind just wouldn't react to it.
I heard Chrissy saying "oh no youre puking all over my car" "QUYEN! omg your puking in my car" "are you alright?"
Chrissy took me back to her place
Tried to get me to get out of the car
I fell on my right knee really bad, didnt feel it at the time, and just puked all over myself

(its starting to look worse. the whole knee cap is pretty much gashed up and red)

She took me to her restroom and got me water and took care of me then had me lay down
It seriously was the worst feeling ever
I never want to drink steel reserve again. Ive never had that problem with any other alcohol...so gross
Woke up a few hours later covered in puke and feeling 100% better
She dropped me off and then i cleaned puke at my house( which was either my brother or sisters)
And then got ready for hurricane harbor



I didnt have a hangover, which is amazing that i didnt
We had tons of fun at hurricane harbor
I accidentally called some little boy an "anus burger"
Got some bueno
And now im home
Im sooooooooooooo tired and i want to pass out
But i just wanted to let everybody know that Chrissy is the best friend anybody can ever ask for
You know youve got an amazing best friend when she drags out of her car and your puke, ties up your hair and gets you water, and lets you use her bed cause you are a bad drunk.
This girl seriously took such good care of me this weekend. Well always actually
She is always there for me no matter what.
I love love love this girl and could not ask for a better friend
Chrissyboo i love you!



Oh dangbottoms
Check out this sweet jacket Chrissy and I found at a thrift store



-GGchapstick(going to go back to the year of sobriety thing)

No comments: