Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Take that thing out of your nose"

This is GG

So i was going to blog on the body mods subject today, since my instructor wouldnt let me cook until i took my septum ring out
But i just cant word the blog right
It came out sounding very negitive
and i dont want this to be a blog filled with rants
I want it to be a discussion blog like Chrissy said

So i will not dwell on it

Send us some subjects to blog about
We have a few good ones in mind
But it takes awhile for me to word things right because everything is all jumbled up in my head.

I just want everybody to know that i ordered the Stellamaris Ep which is pretty darn tootin' rare
Well im making it sound huge
But they stopped printing them after they changed their name to The New Frontiers
They posted a blog about how the found 7 EPs laying around
And of course i had to get my hands on one
So im very excited about it
I havent listen to those songs in about 2 years
And i miss them terribly


If you guys want to check them out
its myspace.com/thenewfrontiers
They are playing a show November 1st

I luffs them!


Go ready chrissys blog about gas.

GAS


GAS




GAS
-GG Chapstick

No comments: