Thursday, September 25, 2008

Drill baby Drill


Less then a quarter of a tank left in my car, should I run to buy some over priced premium blend from the corner store or just blog instead?

We'll take the ladder for 500 bob~!
Zing!
If you haven't heard, everyone in the Dallas-Fortworth metroplex is majorly retarded.
Running around like a bunch of down loader kleptos with the rhapsody police after them. Get what you can while it's there! The panic of the gas shortage scares me. Why don't you all get yourself a storage unit, fill it with tanks of regular grade 7-11 bought gas, and wait for the world to end.
The panic truly bewilders me.
Well my boyfriend is lucky his honda is filled, and I'm oh so happy i can carpool these days to work and have already been introduced to a can of mace and a bus pass.
No, I'm not filled with sunshine today... I'm the only self proclaimed hipster in Dallas without a bike from the 70s. It's just every time I pass that bike store on 75 and park lane all I can do is think about how much I truly despise exercise and having people honk at me on the streets of Dallas for not choosing the sidewalk.
This will all end in a beautiful result of pushing scientist further to find alternative fuels.
Which is just what I'd love to feed my indulgent car. I clocked my mileage by the way from one week to the next and was look at 300 miles on average.
I drag GiGi with me every afternoon, see my boyfriend who lives 15 away every night and hit up a party or hot spot every weekend.
It's just a hard knock life people.
Complain and panic or fund future plans for alternative fuels!!

So for now I'll chug along in my ozone filtering love bug of a mustang (betsy the badass). Wasting what may remain this worlds last hope of high obbesity rate enabler for years to come or weeks.


The "Too lazy to get a bike, gass guzzling, and skeptical 20 something know-it-all"
Lola Sunshine!

Now back to watching ugly betty. :]
It's national "Stay at home week!", invented by the Bentley buying network executives with a long line of great shows to watch!!!




cyberkeenan25 (8:59:14 PM): you are a bad person...
cyberkeenan25 (8:59:18 PM): a very bad person...
cyberkeenan25 (9:00:18 PM): ROFL
acutedisease06 (9:00:33 PM): hahhahaha
acutedisease06 (9:00:35 PM): i know
acutedisease06 (9:00:50 PM): i expect coal in December every year

No comments: