Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Joey Zwall. "Danger"

Dear Joey Z-wall!
I miss you dearly boo
I cant believe its been 4 months since you left us here

Im so sorry i didnt go to your funeral
I didnt find out in time because i tried to block everybody from high school out of my mind
You seriously changed my life
You helped me get out of my stupid shell that i created senior year
I miss you so much man
It hurts to wake up every morning knowing that you arent here any more

Im crying as im writing this because even though i only knew you for a year
You were one of the greatest people i knew in high school
I miss having art history with you and ryan
Seriously
You two were the only ones i even cared about there
I miss you so much
I want to see you again
I just want to be able to talk to you
You were always able to cheer me up no matter what
Every fucking day i looked forward to 6th period because i just knew you and Ryan were going to be there to make me laugh

I cant stop crying man
I wish you were here
I miss you so much
Words cant explain how much i want to see you again
Its your birthday
You're finally 18
We all know you did everything an 18 year old could do before you were 18
Duh
Who hasnt done any of that
But i just hope you are having fun wherever you are
I miss you holding my hand during art history when you knew i was having a bad day
Or when you would wear my furry mustaches in class
Remember the aluminum foil ones?!
Ahh man
Having class with you was a blast
I miss it, i miss it so much
and i would give everything to have you back here with us



God damn
You know im not a cryer
But youve got me bawling all over the place
I miss you buddy
And i love you man

I got this tattoo for you man
You made me realize how closed off i can be towards people
and you helped me open up to others
So these tears are for you man
Zoey Zwall i miss you dearly
and i want you back here on earth.

RIP Joey
And Happy mother fucking birthday
You better be partying it up man!
Loves you
And i'll never forget you boo

No comments: