Friday, September 26, 2008

I am not at the Zubar tonight...

This is GG

So i asked for today off in hopes of going to the City and Colour show at the House of Blues
But when i tried to buy tickets on Tuesday, it was sold out
So after working my 8-5 job with Chrissy
I ended up at home watching re-runs of CSI: New York and Miami

For the last 20 minutes i have been rummaging through the recent pictures that have been uploaded to BMEZINE.com
And like always
I have the urge to get something else pierced

Recently i have found out that i kinda like the Venom piercing, which is the double tongue piercing.
Anybody that knows me, knows that i strongly hate centered tongue piercings.
I do not know what i hate them so much
But i always think trashy anytime someone has one
I know plenty of people and i am friends with people that have a centered tongue ring
But i would never get one myself because i would feel a bit trashy
Disagree?
Go ahead
Its my opinion and everybody has their own
I just personally would not get a centered tongue ring

But back the the venom piercing
Theres something particular about it that i really like
Probably the symmetry
I am a sucker for symmetrical piercings
But after doing some research, like i do for any piercings i like or want to know more about
I said no.
Because the healing process was whack. Swelling of the tongue for approximately a week, lots of bleeding, and of course the chances of you cracking your teeth with the metal bars and balls.
Most people that got their venoms pierced ended up not eating for a whole week.
I love food, so i will pass.

Now for piercings that i love love love and want to get so bad!
Cheeks/Dimples


Ever since i first visited the BMEZINE website i couldn't stop drooling over them
I love love love it
I have lopsided dimples. One is a natural one and the other was made by me running into a shelf and splitting my cheek open when i was a little girl.
Dimple piercings are usually done by people that want permanent dimples long after the piercing
I just want them because its one of my obsessions
I would get my dimples/cheeks pierced
But i think im going to wait on it for awhile

Next up....

HIGH NOSTRILS!
Are you guys seeing what im seeing?
All of the piercings that ive talked about are all symmetrical.
Mhm high nostril piercings
Since my first nostril piercing, ive wanted more
I want to get symmetrical nostril piercings
But due to lame stuff
I have yet to have my left nostril pierced.
I have a double on my right, just like Chrissy's. (well hers is actually on her left side)
I will be going back to Hold Fast tattoos to get finish my nose project, which consists of 4 nostril piercings and a septum piercing. Ive already got 3. So once i get more hours or what not at my jobs i will finish it up.
But im not sure if i will do the high nostrils just because 6 is a bit too much for my nose.

I think thats all that i want as far as facial piercings

Keep in mind
I will not get all of them due to money and oh yeah, my parents not knowing a thing about any of my tattoos and piercings..hahah
But a girl can dream..

On to surface piercings
Oh la la!
Clavicle piercings!
WHOOO HOLY MAMBA JAMMA
Another one i cant stop obsessing over
Surface piercings are on the rise
I just happen to love the clavicle piercings
Ive only seen one person with them around town with it and it makes me itch with jealously!
They are easily hidden (just don't wear a tank top or certain v-necks hide them)
But im not getting my clavicle piercings anytime soon because of the healing process is pretty painful, rejection is most likely going to occur,(im clumsy im sure i would rip them out on accident) and most of them last less than 2 years. Permanent scars aren't really that worth it...At least i don't think so.

Another surface piercing
The Sternum piercing
Similar the the clavicle
I have no idea why i want one so bad
But again
I really dont want to get something that is going to reject in that little time
So i shall pass on the sternum piercing.
Oh yeah
Microdermals are fun too
Oh and i do fancy dermal punched/stretched nostrils and labrets(or lip plates, under an inch)

Oh yeah, and bigger lobes for me would be awesome

So you guys are probably sitting here going why in the darn tootin' world would you want so many piercings
Or wow that girl is dumb because all of those piercings are USELESS
Or something of that sort
But its something that i have been obsessed with since i was a little girl
Nothing or nobody can make me not like piercings or tattoos
Its just something that i love
Its art. Body art. Your body is a canvas, so go do whatever you want to it
Hey, at least im not going out and doing drugs. A few holes and ink never hurt anybody, so why not
I know i know people are going to judge me for it
But in the last few days i am starting to slowly let go of that and just have fun with it
I am who i am
I love what i love
And your reactions to how i live my life no longer affect me

Its like people being obsessed with sports or cars
Mine is just piercings and tattoos

Everybody has something they love or feel strongly about
And it is what it is
If i dont sit here and bash you for what you like, then it would be great if you would do the same for me

So most of those are future piercings that im wanting to get done
I KNOW i will not get all of them
But i really like them all
Which ones do you like best?

Wait...
This post was way to complicating
Im getting confused myself.
-GGchapstick.

No comments: