Monday, October 20, 2008

Wait...Hold up. WHAT?!

Okay
So today has reached its maximum suckage level
The New Frontiers are breaking up

This is the lamest thing ever
If you dont know
The New Frontiers have been my favorite band for the last few years
I saw them perform with The Afters a few years back
And i fell in love with them
I have been one of the biggest fans since
And this news saddens me
WTF
I dont even know what to say..
Ive been to every show they have played in Dallas
Except for the 2 that were 21+ shows
But i loveeeeeeee this band

Chrissy and i went all the way to Arkansas just to see them
And when we got their the show was canceled
So i was soooooooooo looking forward to seeing them here in Dallas
But this will be the last time
And that just sucks major balls...

Their music is just so uplifting, inspirational, and just so amazing
I cant even describe it...
This band meant so much to me that i got their lyrics tattooed on my wrists
And it just sucks that they are breaking up so soon
They have so much potential to become something bigger and even better

But shit happens..
Their music helped me out through the hard times
When friends just werent enough
It helped me with all the deaths that i had to deal with in the last year and a half
Especially Joeys

I just dont know what to say cause i am so sad to hear this news

I guess
Good luck to the fellas in the band
I know they will all go far in life
They are all talented musicians and it just makes me terribly sad to hear that they are breaking up

Im just too sad to even say anything anymore

One of the best bands ever..
Such sad news
Makes me want to cry :((((

-ggchapstickdoesntwanttnftoquit:(




See how happy i am in those pictures?


:(

1 comment:

tommysauras rex said...

As I said already, that sucks, i am sorry