Thursday, October 9, 2008

Days like these..

Ahh days like these i feel like a dip shit

I feel like a bum
I need to get a car
I need to get my shit together

And i will
Im trying to do everything i need to do, so that i can buy my own car
The car that i was suppose to get...well...shit happens
So i am going to have to work my ass off at Hot Topic and Starbucks
And save that money up to get a car

I need to focus on school

And i will
And i need to start being a better friend

Fa sho
I really need to work on that

But this sleeping pill thing is starting to settle in
Im probably going to pass out for the next 8 hours

I hope i do
I really need sleep
The last 2 weeks have been hell
I havent been able to sleep until about 6 or 7 in the morning
Then id have to get up and ready and leave the house

Ahh
I really want to sleep


Tomorrow=First day of training at starbucks
& hot topic -6-10:30
Come out and say heyyyyyyyy

-GG chapstick
I really like Motion City Soundtracks acoustic ep
Actually i love it
I cant stop listening to it

"I'm so tired, I've had enough.
If there is one thing I've learned,
You'll always get burned
But you'll never get enough."


SLEEP!
I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP
FOR 8 HOURS!
PLEASE!

No comments: