Monday, October 13, 2008

What is this thing you call sleep?

I think im crazy
I havent been able to sleep the last few weeks
I started to take sleeping medication to help me
But its only made it worse
I quit drinking coffee(mostly espresso shots) and energy drinks
But nothing has helped


But in the last few weeks of Quyen not sleeping
I have been visiting BMEZINE.com alot alot alot
oh yeah and flipping through my old tattoo magazines

Man its just making me want to work my ass off so that i can get a car already and then start working towards more ink and piercings

I already have an idea for the next piercing(s)
Clavicle piercings

I have spent endless hours researching it
and i think its worth it
Even if most surface piercings tend to reject after a year or so
I really want it
Ive been hearing every bodies opinion on it
And its ultimately my decision in the end to get it or not

I know its something that wont be permanent
But its the same thing as hair dye right?
People dye their hair KNOWING its not going to last forever
Or people smoke weed or do drugs KNOWING the high wont last more than a hand full of hours
So
Me getting the piercings
I KNOW its not going to be permanent
But i want it
I want it because i find certain piercings to be beautiful, interesting, fun.
So im going to think about it some more
Im going to wait until i get this car thing situated
Then give it more thought when i have the money

but yeah i just had to throw it out there since its the only thing that has been bouncing around in my mind nonstop the last few weeks

Oh yeah
I also think that appraisals at work make people work harder and want to work harder

Just throwing it out there..
Ahem Tommy
I know you read this thing...

Oh yeah
another thing..
I have been looking at some scarification pieces..
And im growing pretty fond of those too

I showed Chrissy this AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL freshly cut scarification piece
and man
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it
I will throw up the picture whenever i find it again..if i remember

Thats it for now

-GGchapstickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :)

No comments: