Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I can finally say..

That im in a very happy place with my life

Things are getting back on track again
Im working on getting better at hot topic
Im kicking major ass at starbucks
Ive cut down on the drinking
ALOT
I havent even had a sip of alcohol in the last week
Hanging out with great people
Meeting alot of new people that are influencing me in a positive way

I dont know
I just feel amazingly happy right now


The only two things that are making me sad right now:
-The New Frontiers breaking up for good. The last show was amazing
Got to hang with some bad ass chicks, met lots of new people, and had an amazing time that whole day
-And Tommy T-Bone TeBURkeLOW-sis leaving firewheel :(
This news saddens me alot
Because TOMMY YOU KICK ASS AND I DONT WANT TO YOU TO LEAVE US FOR A DINKY STORE
Plus who is going to dance and sing for us?


Ive been listening to alot of Mogwai
And its really relaxing


Hmm im happy :)

No comments: